1. ( ) A. station B. question
2. ( ) A. song B. long
3. ( ) A. slowly B. fry
4. ( ) A. picture B. future
5. ( ) A. weather B. meter
1. ( ) A. east B. west C. province
2. ( ) A. China B. Asia C. Europe
3. ( ) A. sad B. happy C. face
4. ( ) A. ostrich B. penguin C. shark
5. ( ) A. actor B. professor C. moon
A. happy B. nervous C. worried
D. surprised E. proud F. angry
1. ( )—______ is Tibet?
--It’s in the west of China.
A. Who B. What C. Where
2. ( ) I ___ surprised.
A. am B. is C. are
3. ( ) Where would you like to ____ this winter vacation?
A. go B. do C. does
4. ( )—What kind of animal are whales?
A. fish B. reptiles C. mammals
5. ( ) --How ___ is the giraffe ? –It’s 6 meters.
A. tall B. old C. fast
6. ( ) --Why is Mei Lanfang _____?
--Because he sang many Beijing operas.
A. famous B. born C. Chinese
7. ( ) --Where will you ___ in the future?
--I’ll live on the moon.
A. do B. be C. live
8.( ) What will you do in ____ future?
A. a B. the C. /
( ) Where is Beijing? A. They speak French.
( ) What’s Australia famous for? B. I’ll be President.
( ) What kind of animal are crocodiles? C. I’m happy.
( ) How are you? D. This is Qi Baishi.
( ) Why is Andersen famous? E. She was born in 1880.
( ) When was Helen Keller born? F. They’re reptiles.
( ) Who’s this? G. He wrote many stories.
( ) What will you be in the future? H. Japan.
( ) Where would you like to go? I. Koalas and kangaroos.
( ) What language do they speak in France.
Larry’s Life in the Future
A: Where will you live in the future, Larry?
L: I will live in Beijing.
A: What will you eat in the future?
L: I will just eat a food pill for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A: What will you be in the future?
L: I will be President.
A: What will you do when you are President?
L: There will be no pollution, and there will be peace on earth.
1.Larry will be President in the future. ( )
2.Larry will live on the sun in the future. ( )
3.Larry will eat pills for lunch in the future. ( )
4.Larry will stop a lot of pollution in future. ( )